Full Stack Web Developer
This position involves leading custom web application development throughout the entire project life-cycle. Our web developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, user experience, and database design/programming. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work.
- 2+ years of back-end web development, utilizing technologies such as Node.js, PHP, SQL Databases, NoSQL Databases, etc.
- Experience utilizing and/or maintaining AWS services (EC2, RDS, Lambda, S3, CloudFront, etc.) is a plus.
- Great understanding of the Linux ecosystem and experience with server management
- Experience with Canvas and WebGL APIs is a huge plus.
- Experience developing HTML5 applications for interactive touch-screen solutions is a huge plus.
- User Experience (UX) training or direct experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, executives, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- The sense of sight and speech (English) are required. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to effectively multitask to monitor numerous projects at once and be able to prioritize such projects.
- Work with a team of passionate technology architects, designers, and management to create innovative custom web applications, interactive kiosk applications, websites, and more.
- Support sales and marketing by creating internal applications/demos when needed.
- Assist in the re-writing of our internal ERP system – moving to a cloud-based web application.
- Communicate with clients to determine needs and to support projects after completion.
- Assist in hardware/software (web-based) testing for new interactive kiosk opportunities when needed.